AIM
jacobjet

Killing Floor Sticks Killing Floor Sticks

And with this, I'll go play Killing Floor.

Employee of the Month! Employee of the Month!

Awwww Yeeeeaah!

This is a great adaption of the comic! Maybe there's a future for you in comic animating? Anyways good stuff!

Valentine's Day 2011 Valentine's Day 2011

Thank you Barf!!

Normally I hate everything that has to do with Valentine's day, but here you are making awesomeness that's making me think twice about this holiday.
Because of this I am now going to buy 1 item from your store every week for the next month. Thank you for being a real cartoonist. If only I could shake your hand...

My Pet Protector My Pet Protector

Awsome gameplay!

This game is quite a piece of work. I love the level of customization and how the dungeons were done. A solid game through and through, well done.

Also I got Holy Paladin a tier 3 result, however, I had no faith at the end of my game.

Drop the Bomb (Medals) Drop the Bomb (Medals)

Love the game

But there is something wrong with the medal system. I don't know if you can do anything about this but I just thought I'd let you know.

Zombie Survival Quiz 1.0 Zombie Survival Quiz 1.0

I disagree,

Yet I agree. You seem to have gone for the Dawn of the dead/ Resident evil zombie backround whic is good in all but, som of the elements your quiz presents are a little off beat. Like why would a katana be in a weapons store? If you said the "baseball bat and shotgun" you would have been more pratical and logical. Also try looking at other sources for your zombie data. The zombie survival guide is a no-brainer, Federal Vampire and Zombie Agency (FVZA) is also a good one. One other thing, don't jus make one answer the only right answer, if you can, make it go into a diffrent series of questions, like on the first question; say I pick "distract the zombies" you can make that go to something like "you distract the zombies by throwing a rock at it, or punching it" so that way people can relate to your quiz better and ultimately get you a better score and a hopfully great quiz.

ChaozFantasy-Metaljonus ChaozFantasy-Metaljonus

An awesome variant to an awsome song!

Paragonx9's "Chaoz Fantasy" just happens to be one of my favorite songs on the portal and this heavy rendition complements the original song very well. Great work on this.

Metaljonus responds:

Thanks!

DV-Moon Light DV-Moon Light

Wonderful

This music is beautiful. I don't think you need to come back to this, I think this is perfect.

R1 R2 L1 X Finished Version R1 R2 L1 X Finished Version

Great Job!

I hope your new band does well, because I would definately like to here more from you guys!

Abobo-kin Abobo-kin

Abob don't know!

He'll be down in that hole with a jump kick to the face!
Awesome jack-o-lantern dude.

Madness Apocalypse Madness Apocalypse

Madness on an epic scale!

The detail on this is absolutely incredible. I have to ask; did you guys use model clay or did you guys to the old mold & glaze to get this? I'd also like to ask what the sword is made out of? Anyways this is an awesome piece of art work. Bravo.

b0em responds:

We used self-hardening modeling clay, so it's like baked. The sword is also made out of clay.
Thanks for the review!

Feraligatr Feraligatr

Congratz

You made the best poke'mon even better.