AIM
jacobjet

Killing Floor Sticks Killing Floor Sticks

And with this, I'll go play Killing Floor.

Employee of the Month! Employee of the Month!

Awwww Yeeeeaah!

This is a great adaption of the comic! Maybe there's a future for you in comic animating? Anyways good stuff!

Valentine's Day 2011 Valentine's Day 2011

Thank you Barf!!

Normally I hate everything that has to do with Valentine's day, but here you are making awesomeness that's making me think twice about this holiday.
Because of this I am now going to buy 1 item from your store every week for the next month. Thank you for being a real cartoonist. If only I could shake your hand...

asdfmovie3 asdfmovie3

Oh god!

Holy shit! That shouldn't be so funny, but it is. Bravo gentlemen, and thanks for putting this on newgrounds. Now I shall contently wait for your next installment.... Yup, contently wait.... Gimme more now!

Pokemon But With Animals Pokemon But With Animals

Oh God!

That was so funny, almost to a ludicrous amount! I never thought I would enjoy a pokemon parody so much, but you hit the nail on the head. I feel like an immature 9 year old all over again... heh heh, ass clown.

SuperVillain V SuperVillain V

Amazing once more!

You've done it again good sir. I'm glad to see you back doing super villain. As for you people who say this installment is more violent, watch super villain 3. I kills a stores' worth of people, then a fat paraplegic man (inadvertently). He then continues to destroy a helicopter which then blew up into a hospital for sickly babies. To finish it off he goes after the white house, seeing as there's a SV 5, guess how that turned out?

Thanks for your style of art and humor BQ, I can't wait for SV 6 and beyond.

FYAT FYAT

Hahaha!!!

I swear this only gets funnier every time I watch it! It's so quick, so simple, yet so dang funny!

Xionic Madness 3 Xionic Madness 3

Bravo!

You cease to impress me and it seems everyone else too. Also, I love the progression of your art style and even more, your devotion to a compelling plot line. It's a shame we have to wait until next year for more, but from what I've seen, I'll know it'll be worth the wait. Once more. Bravo.

DBZ Mawi Style DBZ Mawi Style

A classic!

I first watched this when I turned 11 and somehow its retarded style still keeps me laughing all theses years later.

Bloody Sundae Bloody Sundae

A perfect way...

To show how disillusioned the youth of the world have become. Makes me cry a little inside to think about what going to happen next.